Friday, February 4, 2011

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has bargains if you look!

I needed a new grilling pan and usually I would go to Ross to checkout there homewares where I can always find a cheap kitchen utensil or two, but I opted for the "IN" place to shop.  Well needless to say I was dissapointed when I first walked in and saw all the valley moms scammering all over the store on there cellphones with there dark knockoffs still on hahaha but anyway I make my way to the kitchen section....OY VEY! These prices were ridiculous  99 dollars for  16 inch grilling pan FUCK THAT!!  no worries i said that to myself.   Well I continue to search determined to find a deal here and low and behold I did!!  Hiding in the shadows were some good bargain pans for 31 dollars Halleluah!  Then all of a sudden after I've found my treasure all the helpers show up " sir is everything Ok"  Sir do you need help"  I mean where were they when I was fuming over finding decent pan.  But it's still a nice store I will go back but only during a sale.  OH and I picked up a nice grilling basket for 9 bucks as well.  Maybe one day I'll cook for you with my new utensils!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment